Sunday, February 23, 2014

Logo Project

Original


Final Product
My final project was based off the fictional but very possible idea of my brother owning his own plumbing business. The plunger idea was used so that it would be easy for potential customers to easily identify the business idea. I used the typical plunger color's for the plunger itself; brown for the handle like wood and red for the base of the plunger. The brown coming out of the bottom is used as murky water and the blue genie like twist around the handle represents a shade of my brothers favourite colour. The genie like twist of the handle gives it a magic like feel, as if the company will fix anything and everything easily and quickly. I kept the colours simple instead of standing out such as no texture to the wood or anything so the eye wouldn't really draw to one specific thing but the whole idea. The text of the wording looks professional and is easily readable showing the seriousness to the cartoon like drawing. Overall my project came out better than expected and my brother loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment